Okay, so what we have here is this: yet another spy movie that pokes fun at spy movies, which is then rolled up into a comedy.
Plus Samuel L. Jackson as a villain.
I think I need to see this movie now, and so should you. That is all.
- New KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE “Spy Movies” Clip (comicbookmovie.com)
- The Truth About Samuel L. Jackson’s Hair In Pulp Fiction and Other Facts (gizmodo.com.au)
- Kingsman: The Secret Service [Review] (blazingminds.co.uk)
- Did Samuel L Jackson settle for Kingman: The Secret Service after ruling out Bond role? (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Movie review: Kingsman: The Secret Service (cultspark.com)