I’m going to thank Maddie for introducing Saturday Night Live and I will be talking about it and giving my own personal spin on the show.
Here’s what I think: the show is hilarious. I know I have spent years watching it and yes it is hilarious. How can it not be funny? I know the names of so many people have been on the show and those names should no doubt be familiar to you. And I am so amazed that so it still going on even today, when so many other shows have came and went and disappeared into the television graveyard.
I’m not going to be talking about the show too much now because I have another blog post to do and then I will be talking about the special tomorrow right after I watch it tonight so I’m going to cut you loose now before I keep going on any further.
- 40 Years of Saturday Night Live in 1 Chart (time.com)
- Saturday Night Live app loads your iPhone with 40 years of sketches (cultofmac.com)
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Celebrates 40 Years Of Epic Television With HUGE Reunion Scheduled (glambergirlblog.com)
- SNL 40: Viewers pick favorite sketches (clickondetroit.com)
- The Best Sketches and Biggest Disasters of SNL’s 40 Years (wired.com)