Well, here’s what I have to say about the Oscars:
This was the best Oscars in a very long time. I mean, it was so much better than last year when Ellen Degeneres hosted, which was saying a lot. (I still haven’t forgiven you for that silliness that was the selfic pic, Ellen!)
Anyway, here are the highlights from the Oscars:
- Neil Patrick Harris‘s parody of Michael Keaton‘s scene from Birdman: thought that was the funniest thing I ever saw.
- JK Simmons, Patricia Arquette, and Terrence Howard‘s inspirational speeches
- Common and John Legend‘s epic win
- Lego Oscars (uh, can I get mine, please?)
- The opening number
- Neil Patrick Harris hires Octavia Spencer to watch the box that held his Oscar predictions
Now you know. Please go to She Reviews Everything and see the full list of Oscar winners.
- The Oscars are Terrible, and We Should Still Celebrate Them (reelchange.net)
- Would Neil Patrick Harris Host the Oscars Again? Here’s What He Said! (justjared.com)
- Neil Patrick Harris naked at the Oscars – this is Hollywood (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Academy Awards 2015: Neil Patrick Harris Shines in Opening Musical Number [VIDEO] (collegecandy.com)
- Oscars 2015: Neil Patrick Harris Reveals How His ‘Birdman’ Undies Came to Be (techgadgettalk.com)
- Entertainment › Harris wins praise as Oscars host (japantoday.com)