Ok, so last night, Shirley and I go to see “Insurgent“, and some really rude person sitting behind us nearly ruined the movie for EVERYONE by complaining that the movie didn’t stick to the book. I was nearly five minutes from punching that rude jerkface when the movie projector broke in the middle of the movie.
And guess who was blamed for that? Mr. Jerkface, that’s who!
After the police was called to the theaters to break up the fight, Shirley and I made plans to go back and see the movie again tomorrow, when there are no rude people to mess it up for us.
People are so stupid; no wonder why our country is messed up! Such a shame that this is what humanity has come to.
- Calling All ‘Divergent Series: Insurgent’ Fans! Have We Got a Giveaway for You… (news.moviefone.com)
- Tris Barbie Doll From The DIVERGENT SERIES: INSURGENT Unveiled (babytoboomer.com)
- Shailene Woodley and Theo James Look Gorgeous at the London Premiere of ‘Insurgent’ (celebuzz.com)
- The Cast Of Insurgent Sings Along To Taylor Swift’s Shake It Off! (perezhilton.com)
- ‘Insurgent’ Producers on Expanding the Franchise, Keeping the Controversial Ending and Working With Your Spouse (techgadgettalk.com)
- Insurgent Clips – Five Spoilery Looks At The Continuation of The Divergent Series (screenfad.com)
- Friday Film Review: Insurgent (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
- What Makes The Divergent Series: Insurgent THE Must-See Date Night Movie? #Insurgent (prettyopinionated.com)