Was Hollywood so bored that they had to invent a sequel to Pitch Perfect? Or they are obsessed with Pitch Perfect and felt that they had to make a sequel?
I don’t think we’ll ever get an answer to that question.
Do humanity a favor and DON’T watch this movie. Your sanity will thank you.
- Stay in Tune with Pitch Perfect Pop! (graphicpolicy.com)
- The Trailer For Amy Poehler And Tina Fey’s New Movie Is Everything You’d Want It To Be (buzzfeed.com)
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ release in 2017 (observer-reporter.com)
- Pitch Perfect – The Omega Letter (servehiminthewaiting.com)
- Exclusive: Guess Who Else Is Coming Back for Pitch Perfect 3! (forevervogue.com)