I’m still crying, everyone. I still can’t believe that Christopher Lee is dead. And to make matters worse, he was one of the most versatile actors of our time, starting in over 200 movies (including those horror movies that kept an entire generation from going to bed), and even playing the part of Saruman twice in The Lord of the Rings.
And that’s not all he did.
He met J. R. R. Tolkien and the men who killed Rasputin.
He put out a heavy metal album. At the age of 90.
(Suck on that, Chuck Norris!)
All of you who watched his movies, let’s have a moment of silence for one of the greatest actors who ever lived.
- How Christopher Lee landed his iconic ‘Lord of the Rings’ role (mashable.com)
- Legendary actor Christopher Lee dies (rappler.com)
- Goodbye, Sir Christopher (checkerboardsofthegods.wordpress.com)
- Christopher Lee dies at the age of 93 (griffinsandgingersnaps.wordpress.com)
- Remembering The Incredible Career of Sir Christopher Lee (bagogames.com)