This year, instead of getting dad a tie, dad decided to drag us to see “Jurassic World”. And I’ve already seen the movie.
And not only that, he scares off half of Matt’s friends by showing us the T-Rex attack from the first “Jurassic Park” movie.
Aren’t we supposed to be celebrating Father’s Day?
- Have You Played… Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis? (rockpapershotgun.com)
- A Parody of the ‘Jurassic Park’ Films Where Everybody is Wearing Stylish High Heels, Including the Dinosaurs (laughingsquid.com)
- Why Inside Out is the Perfect Father’s Day Movie (adoptingjames.wordpress.com)
- Jurassic World Becomes No. 3 Movie of All Time (time.com)
- Jurassic World Sequel Coming in 2018 (acenewsdesk.wordpress.com)