Well, so I’m 19 years old today and I’m not too happy about it. Being 19 sucks, because there’s no big milestone for me to reach and no big party for me to have.
Also, is it safe to say that I want to skip to my 21st year? Or maybe adulthood should begin at age 25? Because at 19, no one acts like an adult anymore. All they want to do is to act like kids, and they are well past the age of a little kid.
So, if you’re over the age of 19 and you’re reading this blog, grow up. There is no room in this world for your silly childish behavior. And if immaturity with a crime, most famous people today will be in jail for their immature behavior.
- Josh Hutcherson on Rocketing to Fame With Jennifer Lawrence: ‘We Had Each Other’ (news.moviefone.com)
- Bible Daily Devotional – Proverbs 19 – Unhappy in marriage (ptl2010.com)
- Morning Video: Growing Up Trans (scholasticadministrator.typepad.com)
- The Slow Sad Death of the ‘Stiff Upper Lip’ (madmikesamerica.com)
- Why grow up? (thehindu.com)