I can’t believe that it is over 70 years since the first atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. I can’t believe that this great country known as the United States of America would drop a very dangerous bomb on that city. Sometimes, I can’t help but wonder if this event happened when there wasn’t a war going on.
I can’t help but feel sorry for those who had been hit by a bomb and lost everything, such as families, friends, homes, and the rest of their lives. The bombing of Hiroshima is one of those things I will never be able to forgive this particular country of doing.
That is all.
- Gist of Hiroshima Peace Declaration on 70th A-bomb anniv. (english.kyodonews.jp)
- Japan marks 70 years since atomic bomb fell on Hiroshima (kdvr.com)
- Hiroshima atomic bombing 70th anniversary marked in Japan (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- What it was like to survive the atomic bombing of Hiroshima (washingtonpost.com)
- 10 Obscure Tales From Hiroshima And Nagasaki (listverse.com)