I’m excited, as I’m heading off to the Superbowl immediately after church. You want to know why?
The super Bowl is taking place in my hometown of San Francisco, California! Lets get hype, people!
(Tomorrow, I’ll let you all know how that went.)
- SUPERBOWL 50 Turns San Francisco into Occupied Fortress (amtvmedia.com)
- Super Bowl 50: Costa Rica Expects Heavy Betting Volume (news.co.cr)
- The Hundreds San Francisco Superbowl T-Shirt & Crew-Neck Sweatshirt (thehundreds.com)
- Live Coverage: Super Bowl 50 concerts (sfgate.com)
- Audio: Missy Elliot “Pep Rally” (strictlyhiphopmedia.com)
- Steelers: Super Bowl 50 Pick (stillcurtain.com)
- NFL Bad Lip Reading 2016 Compilation Returns Funnier Than Ever (uniquehunters.com)
- Friday Sinema – So God Made a Farmer (silverjames.com)