Well, I (Jacquel Rassenworth) have a few things to say about this “Tyler Potter” character…
I don’t like him. Really, I don’t.
It’s not that I don’t like him, per se, but it’s this story that annoys me. It’s like someone decided to rewrite the Harry Potter story and put TYLER in Harry’s place. Then to make another boy kiss him is just disgusting. I mean, who writes stuff like this? Was it the work of some fangirl, or some gay person? Come on, people! We don’t have time for this!
Sounds like bad fan fiction writing to me.
Anyway, what I want to see is a silly story about Tyler, Marty, and Coco, not a Harry Potter rewrite. The writer of said story should expand upon Tyler and his adventures and throw out anything referring to Hayley Snape, Hogwarts, and other unsavory things.
We don’t want any more Harry Potter stories; the stories that are out there are just dumb and the original books are even stupider. Why would you want me in this mess in the first place when there’s more than enough crap out there?
- Oh, My Pop-Culture Religion: Religious Practice in the Potterverse (ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com)
- Cultural Arts Review: The Harry Potter Series and J.K. Rowling’s Struggling Faith (worldreligionnews.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Paschal Mystery (theoptimistsumbrella.wordpress.com)
- Why is science fiction unpopular in India? (worldcitizensblog.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and his Strange Origins (sandystrachan.wordpress.com)
- My Experience With Primary and Secondary Discourses (krankin7.wordpress.com)